dinsdag 26 juli 2011

George Hincapie - best team mate ever


During my holiday in Sweden, I have not been able to follow the Tour de France. I only saw the last few stages when I came home... I like to congratulate George Hincapie with his incredible Tour results: he finished his 16th Tour de France (sharing the record with Joop Zoetemelk), being team mate of the overall winner for the 9th time (7 times with Lance Armstrong, once with Alberto Contador and Cadel Evans)! My tip for the Schleck Bros.: hire George before it is too late! 

Tijdens de vakantie in Zweden was het onmogelijk de Tour te volgen. Ik zag bij thuiskomst alleen de laatste twee ritten... Ik wil graag George Hincapie feliciteren met zijn ongelooflijke Tourprestatie: hij volbracht zijn 16de Tour de France (hij deelt het record met Joop Zoetemelk) en hij was voor de 9de keer ploegmaat van de eindwinnar (7 keer met Lance Armstrong, één keer met Alberto Contador en Cadel Evans)! Mijn advies voor Schleck & Schleck: neem George in dienst voor het te laat is!

1 opmerking:

  1. I made a mistake in this message: George Hincapie finished his 15th Tour de France out of 16 starts. So, Zoetemelk is still record holder. But as Hincapie signed a new contract with BMC, it is probable that he will start a 17th time next year (a record), finishing a 16th time (sharing the record with Joop).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen