donderdag 20 januari 2011

Specifications

When my 7 year old daughter saw the drawing I made for my nephew, she started to cry: 'You promise to make me a drawing all the time, but you never do it!' And she is right, of course... So she and I went to work together and decided on the drawing's subject: a Dogs School (I always make up stories about Miss Teckel's Dog School). And then she made this wish list: school tables, stools, a blackboard with a sum (see drawing), posters with famous dogs: Pluto, Snowy, Bolt, Dalmatians (see the drawings that show Snoopy and Pluto), a toilet tree, an obstacle course, water bowls, smell cloths, a ball, a dog bed, a small kitchen, drawings with dog footprints (see drawing). At this moment, the black and white sketch has been approved by my daughter. I will show the results later.

Toen mij 7-jarige dochter de tekening zag die ik gemaakt had voor mijn neefje, begon ze te huilen: 'Je belooft iedere keer een tekening voor mij te maken, maar je doet het nooit!' En ze heeft groot gelijk, natuurlijk... Dus gingen we aan het werk en kozen het onderwerp voor de tekening: een hondenschool (ik vertel altijd verhaaltjes over de Hondenschool van Juffrouw Teckel). En daarna maakte ze bovenstaande verlanglijst. Op dit moment is de zwartwit schets goedgekeurd door mijn dochter. Ik laat het resultaat later zien.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten